Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 34.

Work with wire. Thin-gauge wire can easily be bent by hand, so no special; tools are required. You don’t even have to buy wire if you have some paper clips handy.


Yesterday, I gashed my leg open on a piece of rebar. A few days ago I sliced my finger chopping vegetables. Two weeks ago I nearly broke my wrist stumbling over a root during a run. A month ago I dug a piece of glass from the heel of my foot. My Mom said to me the other day, “Dana, I think you are accident prone.” You think?

This past weekend, my roommates and I got the brilliant idea to put in a garden. The container garden I had planted in April was doing great, but we wanted more. So on Friday night we said, let’s put in a garden and on Sunday just as my stomach started to rumble for lunch, we had finished. I spent the rest of the afternoon fishing, eating, chilling by a fire, loving on sweet Lola Bear, and making garden art. I created a really beautiful wind catcher out of recycled t’s, copper wire my roommate had brought from work, and fishing line.

Tomorrow’s prompt is to create instructions, so come back tomorrow for a full How To tutorial. See you then . . .


P.S. I love this song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...