Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 26

Make something portable (or that seems portable) that normally isn’t.
I made this crazy wonderful machine.
It’s a bed frame and mattress but it’s not what it seems.
It spins around in circles and up in the air.
It takes me anywhere I care.
I’ve traveled to the most wonderful marvelous lands,
To mountains and beaches with pink sands,
To jungles with crazy lions and bugs,
and crazy secret animals called Huffulbooglugs.
They joined with the boll weevil
and together in unison we fought against evil.
I almost lost a finger, an arm and a leg
but don’t worry I didn’t even have to leave the bed.
In fact I didn’t even leave the room
and I didn’t even eat special mushrooms.
I simply allowed myself to get lost
in dreams and ideas and imaginative thoughts.
You should try it one day and you will see
Anything is possible as long as you dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...