Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 29

Make a disguise for yourself, a friend a pet, or an object. See if you can fool anyone with it.


Each day I wake. I strip bare and stare at myself in the mirror as I brush my hair. I inspect every bit of me to see what has changed overnight. Something has always changed. Today my butt sagged a little more. Yesterday it was my boobs, a little less perky, but today it’s my butt. Flatter, droopier, hairier. And there’s a new mole on my back. Mole #347. A tiny little thing which no doubt will grow to be the same size as the others, maybe even larger.

When I am done brushing my hair and adjusting to my changes, I shower. Most on the time it’s a long drawn out shower where I turn up the heat and sit on the floor and let the water burn my skin and prepare me for today.

After my shower I dress. I have all sorts of costumes: business woman, bohemian, young professional, simple, slack, and then there are also the no clean clothes costumes, for when laundry needs to be done and I have run out of clothes in my closet.

And of course after I have found my personality for the day I put on my face paint. Purple shadow and lines, and stick red lip paint to help me look more or less like a clown, but really to cover up the truth.

Beneath it all I’m still lonely.


P.S. I love this song.




 
Lonely anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...