Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The backyard from hell blooms a pumpkin legacy.

Yes, that is right folks. Line on up to see the first ever flower in the backyard from hell. . .

Well, er, not exactly. I must confess. There are many, many wild beach flower weeds growing in my yard, which I hope to soon share with you a few pictures of Spring on the Outer Banks, but for now, just go with it.

Folks, this is the first ever sought after flower in the backyard from hell.

And believe you me folks, I never thought this would happen, but it did and you are here to witness it!

From hell grew beauty (and fall - the best season ever, besides winter).




That's right a pumpkin flower has sprouted. Strong, diligent this plant will tell you a story and my, what a story it has. Want to know the story of this pumpkin? Want to know how it came to be?

That'll cost you 5 cents and another piece of mind.

Tune back in and bring your pocket change - this pumpkin has a story to tell and you wouldn't want to miss the great pumpkin story of the year. See you soon folks.

As you can tell I am super excited about growing my first pumpkin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...