Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Thoughts


I’ve been a little absent on here lately for a variety of reasons. One I hope to be sharing with you soon and the others are more personal problems really. Like a disconnect I’ve been feeling with blogging and my inability to find the true direction I should steer this blog in and another being that it’s winter and all I want to do is snuggle on the couch, drink hot coco and watch Felicity. So today I’m leaving you with a little piece of paper I ran across while I was cleaning out a drawer this weekend.

It has to be a few years old because I no longer write r like little hooks, instead they get the full uppercase treatment. Always. It’s a quote from a book I don’t even remember reading. I guess this is how I spent one Christmas break home from college, snuggled under the covers reading whatever novel I could find, relieved the words were fictional rather than numerical (I studied accounting in college and I’m assuming I read this in the later years where words were numbers and equations rather than words.) For some reason I liked this quote then and I still do to this day and maybe I will always, but I think it’s an important reminder for us all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...