Monday, March 5, 2012

Hello and goodbye.

I've had a little blog redesign, thanks to shabbyblogs.com. I have finally said goodbye to the ole swing set drawing, which was a very difficult step for me. That photo had been a part of this blog since I first started rambling away on here. An original, by yours truly, it was created based on an image in my dream. This image had returned to me in many different forms for almost an entire summer. At the time I felt as if this skeletal figure, which often appeared as a female, but sometimes also ambiguous, was one of my only friends. She dwelled within me and my renderings of her was the way she lived within the world that you and I dwell. I know, it sounds crazy, but the more I would draw this lady the less I would see her, until poof, she was gone. And now she is gone from this blog, as well. It makes me a little bit sad, but it was time. Goodbye old friend, hello new possibilities.

Maybe I'll draw something again soon to replace it, but not likely. I'm in an artistic rut, but my writing has been fabulous. I guess you can't always have it all.

Anyhow, welcome to the new blog, redesigned, and probably with many more redesigns to come. So keep checking back. I'm always here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...