Friday, March 30, 2012

Wanted: Benefactor To Fund Dreams


I know what my largest goal is in life. And, No, It is not listed on my Life List on the right, but it should be. Only I have one big problem, bigger than my dream itself: I don’t know how to jump.

I want to open my own business and truthfully, I don’t care what the hell type it is. I’ve juggled many ideas before. They started as elementary as selling my art or jewelry and morphed into grand businesses like B&B’s & Inn’s, breweries & restaurants, bowling alleys, and drive in movie theatres. My biggest obstacle is not having any start-up money and not knowing where this comes from or how to get it. I keep telling myself I’ll retire early with entrepreneur shoes. Only I know that will never happen and I want to do this now, when I’m young, not old and crotchety.

So answer me this: How do I start a business at twenty-five with no money, no collateral, no angel contributor, but a big dream??


P.S. My Dad is a big fan of the Grateful Dead. He use to call me Sunshine Daydream, my sister's, Sugar Magnolia and Scarlet Bagonia. Sometimes we would mix them up and call each other by the different names. It didn't matter to us. I think all three of us have a little of each mixed in anyhow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...