Thursday, February 23, 2012

watching the hour glass, it's running out!

waiting
It's the hardest thing I do
waiting for you to come to me
waiting for me to come to you
Days they pass
Nights they fade
they don't mean anything when your away
waiting for you to come to me
seems like the longest of long eternities

waiting
the tics they slow to a snails pace
and sometimes they even try to escape
freeze the clock
turn back the time
waiting waiting on a dime
"spin, spin, spin" i scream
at all things round and in between
the space that keeps you from me
waiting waiting for you to be

it drives me crazy
my hair's a mess
standing up
in birds nests

its the waiting that going to ruin my mind
leaving me here alone in time
you'll never experience how hard it is to wait for me to come near

but then again your waiting too
waiting for me to do what i've always promised i'd do
maybe your waiting's harder than mine
because your waiting does not rhyme

i'm sorry i've kept you waiting long, just a few more minutes on the ticking time bomb . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...