Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Guest Post from the dog


Hi friends! This is a guest post from Lola ‘Bear’ Cline, with me translating, of-course (otherwise it would come out as just groans and puppy noises).

Ruf! That’s dog language for Hello. Mommy has let me do a guest post on her blog today. And thank the doggy heavens, because I have officially moved to the beach and when I got here I was all like, woah, It smells fishy. But now I am back with my Mommy and guess what, she let me sleep in her bed all last night. She had the really soft pink down comforter on it and it was all like goose feathers, so I dreamt about chasing birds all night long. That’s my all time favorite activity, in case you didn’t know. I think I kicked Mommy a little throughout the night I was dreaming so hard. Ru-oh, sorry Mom! But now I am waiting for her to come home. She told me if I was good, she might take me for a walk. I like walks, so I am being very, very good. I have only barked at the workers a few times today. And I have put black hair all over only half the house. Woooo, Mommy will be so proud. I miss my daddy though. He gets to come down at the end of the week, but I’m just a dog so I don’t really know when that is, but Mommy says we will be all back together again. Boy. Girl. Dog. One little happy family! I’m so dog-gone excited. Woof, woof! 

Thanks for letting me bark at ya! Here's a photo Mommy took of me! I had just had my first bath in my new beach home! Woof! Woof!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...