Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ISLAMORADA, FL // TRAVELS




My favorite photo from our trip is above. 





And my second favorite.



First trip to the Keys - Check. 
39 degrees when we left, 75 when we arrived - Check.
Marriage of Ryan and Melissa - Check.
Officially jealous of Adam and Duke (aka. that burly boxer above)'s relationship - errr, Check.  But seriously, I have never seen a dog react to Adam like that before. Could it be because Adam's beard matches Duke's hair color? 
Favorite part of the entire weekend. Adam, five minutes after leaving, and I quote: "I miss Duke." 

2 comments:

  1. DANA! your hair is getting so LONG! it's very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I miss my bangs. I'm thinking I might get them back.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...