Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Happy Voting Day!


This video cracked me up. Partially because I almost didn't vote today, but mostly because I am so fed up with the political campaigns, tv commercials, facebook feeds and everything else urging people to vote. I'm over it already.

Don't worry folks, I exercised my right and voted, but the lines were long, I feel as if my vote didn't count, and I'm apathetic. Please don't  hate me or stop reading my blog because of it. I just think some serious changes need to happen and they won't come about because I exercised my right to vote. Call me a cynic. . .

2 comments:

  1. I laughed out loud when the guy was talking about his grandma going to vote and how it would take 3 hours. Remind you of anyone we know?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...