Friday, November 11, 2011

Yelp! I'm still alive here on the Outer Banks!

Oh man, I have been busy lately! I totally planned to blog everyday for the first week since moving down to the Outer Banks and of course I was going to accompany all those posts with beautiful pictures of the sand, sea oats and sunsets, but obviously those post haven't happened. And to be honest, I haven't taken a single picture of the scenery (or anything else) since moving down here.

I've been thinking a lot about this little man, who of course didn't even get to go trick-or-treating on his first Halloween since it was pouring down raining. But here he is holding his little pumpkin, so cute!

Halloween was my first day of work down here (and no I didn't dress up). I thought about it, I even bought some black cat ears to wear, but in the end I pussed out, ironically.

My first week of work went by in a whirlwind, meeting and greeting and eating, but so far this position seems great. It's still crazy weird to be down here full time. I keep thinking this is all a business trip (and a vacation and a dream), and by this time next week I'll be back to the Concentrated Area of Relocated Yankees. (Cary, for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about.) I mean seriously, this is such a beautiful place (photos to come).And yesterday I got to be in a Passat photo shoot and I got paid for it! That's right Volkswagen owners look for me in the international magazine Das Auto

Anyhow this is just a small little greeting from me down here, yelping about to say I’m loving it, but missing some very important things that are at my permanent address in Cary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...