Sunday, November 27, 2011

My 2011 Christmas Wish List

When will I live in a place that snows?

Unfortunately, I've been really unhappy lately, which mostly expresses itself in a blast of impatient anger. Sorry folks, but I can't help it. It's a combination of being twenty-five and living with my parents, missing the ones I love, and being in a heatwave.

Thanksgiving weekend is slowly ticking away and though there are many things I am thankful about, that is not what this post will be about. Most of the time you will not find the stereotypical holiday meaningful posts on this blog that you find on other blogs. Sorry, but that is just not me, at least not today it isn't. If I am doing a holiday post you will probably find me complaining about the food or the traffic or about how my family drives me insane. Not about that top ten things I am thankful for.

I will however share with you, my 2011 Christmas wish list!

1. To have Monk and LB back in my life, I miss them both terribly.
2. To rent my room in Cary, so I don't have to waste my money there, and here. And so I can buy a beach shack and go back to my way of living.
3. AND lastly, SNOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...