Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New tune tuesday!

It's Tuesday, ekkk! I have missed "new tune tuesday" for the past, what, three weeks? . . . ever since I moved to the Outer Banks. I realize, I may be busy, but that doesn't excuse me from updating the world on extremely awesome and interesting new music. Right?

Alright, I know I'm overly ambitious but someone has to be.

Anyhow, I guess this is "new tune tuesday" and "i remembered to post a new blog update" all rolled into one. Here's the tune:
I wish I could dance this well. Unfortunately, I only know one person who can. You know who you are, (cough) Allison Jackson. Still waiting on the dance lesson to be taught these awesome moves.

Anyhow, Happy Thanksgiving and new tune tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...