Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 15

What can you do with just a dollar? Use a dollar bill as your medium or inspiration today.


I got a dollar I got a dollar, I got a dollar, hey hey, hey hey. I love that little ditty.

The dollar bill versatile in so many ways could be used for almost anything, I prefer the way that gets me high. Rolled into a tight spiral of encouragement. Thank you dollar bill for your assistance. Of-course I would prefer a straw, but alas the dollar bill has done the deed tonight. Four out of five dollar bills contain traces of my favorite substance. Oh what a life, to constantly have access to the most wonder drug, to my drug. Oh if only I could bask in the lifestyle. You dollar bill you. So lucky. So crisp, so perfectly rolled. Is it time for another?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...