Sunday, July 18, 2010

The greatest thing to fear is fear itself.

I think I'm scared. I think the reason why I haven't made a lifestyle adjustment since graduating seven months ago is because I'm utterly and painstakingly terrified.

The choices I have are these:
  • Join Americorp, WWOOF, Peacecorps or some other service oriented volunteer program, which leaves me moving most likely to another part of the country. This choice leaves me alone, in a new place with no money, starting over.
  • Move to another city and find a job doing something similar to what I am currently doing. Again, this choice leaves me alone, in a new place with no money, starting over.
  • Stay on the OBX and live with my parents. This choice does not leave me alone, but yet I feel alone and I'm still in a new place with no money, starting over.

All these options terrify me. And to think, I try to live by the motto: "The greatest thing to fear is fear itself." Children of America, don't use me as inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried contacting ASU about job opportunities. Can't they can help graduates find jobs? -Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Appalachian has a great job board. I am constantly checking for opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...