Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


This year, the weeks leading up to Halloween have not been full of pumpkin flavored foods and creepy treats, pumpkin carving, or trick-or-treaters. But instead I lived through my first hurricane, Frankenstorm Sandy, wore my skeleton necklace to work, drank my hot coco out of a snowman mug and called it a day. Tonight, I’ll curl up on the couch with my little family, eat a warm meal and watch a scary movie. Just the type of Halloween I’m looking for, simple, quiet and calm, just like everything else in my life lately.

I hope you all enjoy your Halloween, in whatever way you will celebrate. 


Plus, This is hilarious!
Also, I have officially hit 5000 page views! Thank you to all my fans for reading!
Plus some pictures of Hatteras Island after Hurricane Sandy. Weather is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...