Friday, June 8, 2012

BABY BLUES // SMA AWARENESS & POEM

A few days ago while I was sewing along a new DIY in my super messy spare room, aka. craft room (shh, don’t tell Adam), I started thinking about Logan. I don’t know what made me think of him, I’m sure it wasn’t the sewing, but that’s how those things go. I’ve realized that it’s been 4 months today since we lost him. I’ve realized for the past 121 days (and probably many more) there hasn’t been one day that I didn’t think of him. I’ve realized my heart still hurts. I’ve realized I’ll never stop missing him. I’ve realized many things. . . but mostly, that there are times when a heart will never mend.

sew your stiches
heal your wounds
deep inside a heart still bleeds true
scars they tell tales so true
some will mend
some never do


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...