Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My legs hurt.


Yep, they do. And not the “Lets-get-out-there-and-do-it-again-today” hurt, but the “why-the-hell-did-you-do-that-to-me” and “I’m-gonna-cut-you” hurt. All because for the past 6 months – no let me be truthful – for the past 8 years, since high school, since the end of Cross Country, my senior year, I have been sitting on my ass, eating lots of these:


And these:


And this:



Until yesterday. . . when I because runner 5, when the zombies became real, when running became not just exercise, but my will to survive. Okay. Okay. I’ll stop with the drama. I basically bought the most awsomos app/game ever. Zombies, Run!

 Do it. Download it. Love it.

More to come on this, I'm sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...