Thursday, January 26, 2012

A poem from a friend


I recently got an email from a friend entitled, to the danasaur. I thought I would share since I have been in a poem writing mood lately. 

she's a rare breed, matter fact,
she's an endangered species.
her heart's been broken and just
like mine it remains in pieces.
but everytime we're near each 
other smile is all we can do.
our shattered souls intertwine, 
i know i've felt the same agonizing 
pain that she's been through.
i find comfort in her grasp
so i reach out with both arms...

Thank you, Brenna. I agree with your thoughts completely, but I would make one change:
he's a rare breed,
for loving an endangered species such as me. 

If anyone knows where this poem originated, please message me. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...