Tuesday, February 5, 2013

All of the Lo's Nicknames

It’s about time I dedicated a post to the best dog in the world. Because really, truly, in the "my dog is better than yours" and "she’s the best dog in the world" type way, she’s amazing. I don’t even have one bad thing to say about her. She never uses the bathroom in the house, barely barks and never hates me when I want to be lazy and skip her evening walk (which is practically an everyday occurrence). She just jumps up on the couch with me and we commence snuggle time.

I’ve been meaning to do this post for quite some time, as one day Adam and I were reflecting on how many pet names our dear ole dog has, we decided it was time to write them all down before she’s long gone and we look back on her and say “what was it we use to call her?

So here they all are, the Lo’s many nicknames:
Lo
The Lo
Mama Baby
Lo-Po
Sweet Lo
Dirt McGirt
Rat
Fat Rat
Black Attack
Black Bear
Blackie
Blacks
Blacksburg
Bear
Lola Bear
L.B.
Dirt Nose
Spaz
Old Gal
Lazy Thing
Black and Tan
Scolio
Scolio-li-o
Scolio-li-o-sis
Black Thing
Cuddle Bug
Cuddle Muffin
Snugs

And

Literally. The. Best. Dog. In. The. World. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...