Monday, February 11, 2013

A Delivery and My Weekend Uniform

I received my 'Get to Know Your Farmacist" tee from Rough Draft Farm this weekend! The shirt was so soft and awesome I ended up wearing it all weekend. Yes. I did it. And I admit to it. And it was awesome.

Get yours here and make it your awesome weekend uniform and support two people trying to make a living off the land. 




Jesse and Hannah are an amazing inspiration to me. They are living my dream of building a small farmstead, off the grid cabin, and living on the land. I hope one day that my dreams become as real as theirs and I am sure I will use their story and blog as a source of knowledge and inspiration for many years to come. Read more info about the Rough Draft Farm folks, http://danasaurdesigns.blogspot.com/2012/10/dream-dream-of-rough-draft-farmstead.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...