Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Shoe Obsession

I have a shoe obsession. Honest to God. Just look at this picture for proof.




That my friends is a pile of TOMS fresh from the delivery mans hands. Still stiff from production. And they smell o-so-new. The truth behind this pile of shoes is I can not afford all of them, nor do I need all of them. So I am enlisting your help. Please help me choose which shoes to keep for the fall by voting with comments below. Simply comment with which number you think I should keep. In return, you'll forever be my best blog friend (and maybe, in the meantime I'll think of some little handmade gift for you)!





Hint: I will actually be keeping Shoe #4, the Sierra Strappy Wedges, for a wedding I'll be attending this fall. So you actually only need to help me choose between 1, 2 and 3.

Thanks for your help. Please vote below!!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're already committed to keeping 4 because otherwise I was going to have a hard time. 3 are my choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I choose #2, but I do love them all. I'm having the same problem with modcloth dresses at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan - Did you know that Mod Cloth is doing 13% off today only. I know it's not much, but if you are buying something already use this code WHYNOT13. I'm looking for a dress to wear to a wedding and I'm thinking about some things from there.

      Delete
  3. You are not an Aztec. Send back #2.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But am I a hipster? I'm still stuck between 1 and 2.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...