Thursday, January 6, 2011

THOSE WHO DREAM

Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. - Edgar Allen Poe

Do you think one day, when the wrinkles have taken over my body, when I have become unrecognizable even to myself, when I am about to die, someone will find a collection of my stories?

Will they be from an auction of my belongings as I struggle to keep financially alive in the remaining months, weeks, days of my life?

Will they smell like cedar as they are pulled from my chest, brown, crumpled, aged?

Will they do a google search of my name? If google is still around. Will they find anything?

Will they find inspiration in me?

Will they mimic my life's secret passion?

Will they make a documentary about me?

Will they?

Will I ever?

Will I ever become a writer?

Will I?

RIP Vivian Maier. http://vivianmaier.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...