Monday, January 3, 2011

Predictions For 2011 — From 1931

It's super hard for me to say goodbye to 2010 for many reasons. First of all, because it went by in what felt like a millisecond (can time possibly be speeding up?) and secondly, because 2010 was life changing for me in so many diverse ways. I mean: I graduated, got my first job, got my heartbroken (again), got a car and then had my first accident, moved into my own place and started paying my own bills (well most of them), made up my mind about a few things and didn’t about so many more, lived in three geographically different cities, started to sew, became confident in my cooking skills and started this blog. Can I complain? 2010 was life changing in so many ways, but what will 2011 hold for me?

I don’t make resolutions, but I think this might be the year that I find out: Do I want to open my own bakery? Do I want to stay in Raleigh? Can I decide on a future? Can I be happy? Can I truly love again (or have I ever)? This is what William Ogberg, Michael Pupin, and W.J. Mayo predicted for 2011.

Bring it on 2011 and Happy New Year to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...