Friday, June 28, 2013

SPRING ROLLS // RECIPE


Yes, I know, this post will probably bore most of you. But I had homemade spring rolls for lunch and they were damn good. Plus, I just read somewhere on the world wide web that you should be yourself on your blog and so here I am, boring ole Dee eating amazing spring rolls. Ta-Da. Enjoy these pictures, cause it’s really hard to eat and take pictures of yourself at the same time.



Spring Roll Recipe

Spring Roll Wraps
Asian Noodles (the super thin, clearish ones)
Iceburg Lettuce, a few pieces
Cucumber, peeled and sliced thin
Carrots, sliced thin
Cilantro
Shrimp, steamed (also optional)
Mint (optional)
Dipping Sauce (I used sweet pepper cause it was in my fridge)

Prepare wraps and noodles as directed on package. Place a mix of ingredients on spring roll and wrap. Eat and enjoy, don’t worry about taking spring roll eating pics of yourself, but if you do feel free to share! J  

P.S. This is my new haircut. More pics to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...