Monday, August 20, 2012

Updates: Life on a Sandbar



I am . . .

deciding whether to get a second job or whether I can motivate myself into making and selling wares.
sucking down coffee after a superiorly lazy weekend.
wishing for cold weather and SNOW!
in need of a haircut. Desperately.
loving the rain, but missing the runs.
wanting a vacation in the mountains.
dumfounded that someone asked me if the Visitors Bureau is related to travel and tourism.
hating small town politics.
wishing to be just a face in the crowd.
amazed it’s almost September. Where did the summer go?
not ready for hurricane season. Yikes!
still trying to organize my tiny apartment, six months later.
wishing I was back in bed snuggling my loves.
looking for new music. Any suggestions?
procrastinating at work.
in need of another cup of coffee.
officially awful at sewing.
stuck here on purpose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...