Wednesday, December 28, 2011

(An army of one) + x = Much More!

So, Blogger recently updated, which is pretty awesome. It's been so much more user friendly and now has a mobile app (Thank you!). To all of you that read my daily churning on your phone, I hope it is now formatting much better. I know it was a bitch to read there for a while, as blogger transitioned into this new platform. If it is still not working PLEASE let me know.

They have added this new stats page and I was amazed to see some of the statistics. Statistics are pretty awesome because they tend to tell the truth in simple laments terms. And that I like.You can't really hide the numbers (or hide behind the numbers). They just exist in true form. Anyhow, I'll stop trying to be poetic and tell you the cold hard facts!

Confessions of a College Graduate has had over 2000 page views during it's 18 month existence (and this isn't tracking the million times a day I look to see if anyone has posted a comment).

Most of my page views come from the United States (duh). But did you know that I have had page views from Russia, Germany and Alaska?

And most of you readers out there in cyberspace universe are Windows junkies. As am I, but I'd love to make the transition to Mac with my next personal computer. The one I'm rambling away on right now is my loaner from work. I take it home so I can devote my life to tourism and check my work email when I'm at home and not supposed to be working. Shhh, don't tell the boss!

Anyhow, those are the facts. Do with them what you will, but me, I'm celebrating the fact of a successful blog. I am an army of one and I only have 10 followers, but I make a pretty loud scream.

See you all in the New Year! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...