Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I am thrilled to be writing these words: I love my job!

But don’t worry I’m sure by this time next week, or even by Friday I will be back to my normal job complaints.

But for now, it’s a pretty good job to have. I spent all last week on the coast of North Carolina. We started in the north and worked our way south. We went on wild horse rides, ate pounds of fresh local seafood, climbed the biggest moving sand dune on the east coast, saw more wild ponies, climbed lighthouses, and stuck my feet in the sand, all in a day’s work. So yes, as of last week I can’t complain.

Here’s a little video from my excursion:




Don't worry I don't have a fever or anything. I'm just drunk from my work-cation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...