Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Mental Momma

I think I have found my twin. Though I am not a Mental Momma, I am simply just mental. I mean seriously, I have held onto this dream for twenty years, but yet I have never acted on it. Yes, I would consider that mental. Her ramblings about being a writer, if there was more time, space, money, and for her less or older children, reverberate in my head and in my writing. I would be a writer if I didn’t have to work 9-5 to make ends meet. I would be a writer if exhaustion would stop wearing me thin. I would be a writer if I liked beer a little less. I would be a writer if other dreams didn’t overpower this one. So until that point I’ll keep practicing and gaining motivation from people like Mental Momma and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...