Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bring it on September

While pursuing facebook as part of my daily morning routine, a sense of fall surrounded me. Ironically enough considering the local weather predicted a high of 97 for today. Pumpkin spice lattes, hurricanes, football tickets, and parkway hikes were among the hot topics on my facebook feed. I started to search the internet for fall clothes and shoes, excited about new fashion trends, earth toned colors and sweaters. Of course this feeling evaded me as I stepped into the blistering heat on my lunch break. Even if I am ready for fall, the smells of cinnamon and spice, leaves falling and being kicked around on sidewalks, and cooler weather, will have to wait.

Happy first day of September to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...